Thomas Craft Confections Product Quality Promise
Packaging your confections with care is our highest priority. We specially package and ship all goods so that it will arrive in the best condition. Please review the shipping terms and policies below to understand your responsibilities in ensuring the best possible experience.
Shipping Methods and Prices
- Ground* - 1 to 5 Business Days $8.95 cool weather $10.95 warm weather
- 2 Day* - 2 Business Days $17.95 cool weather $19.95 warm weather
- Overnight - Next Business Day $36.95
- Saturday Delivery - Available for an additional fee (location depending) with 2 Day or Overnight shipping (Please call (979)421-8530 if you would like to place an order for Saturday delivery.)
- The above guidelines are weather permitting.
- Shipping rates are flat costs per package based on chosen and/or available shipping methods. If you are shipping to more than one recipient, then additional shipping charges may apply for each shipment.
- Ground Shipping has no guaranteed delivery date. Although we allow you to select the desired delivery date upon checkout, if you choose Ground shipping, please be aware that your package may not arrive on the day you have chosen.
Your confections are shipped from, 2307 S. Market St, Brenham Texas by USPS/UPS. We do not ship to overseas addresses. We are not responsible for damages, losses or delays caused by USPS, UPS, or customer negligence.
Thomas Craft Confections is not responsible for the product after it has been handed over to the carrier. The customer is responsible for ensuring timely receipt of the product and mitigating weather, theft, physical or other damages at the final destination.
During warm and Summer months, when outside temperatures exceed 75 degrees, we will use necessary insulation and frozen gel packs in an effort to keep your orders in the same condition as when they left the shop. However, when it is intensely hot, even our best efforts are not always perfect. In these cases of hot weather, we strongly encourage the use of overnight shipping. Despite our efforts, we are not responsible for any heat damage that that might occur for 2-day air or ground shipments, and/or if the recipient is not present at the time of the delivery resulting in extended exposure to the sun and/or heat. In addition, we may elect to delay shipping an order if the chance of heat damage is likely.
Please allow 24 hours for processing om orders place Monday through Thursday. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following week to ensure the best possible quality and to avoid weekend travel delays. We may elect to require a signature for delivery and hold the shipment if there is a chance of heat damage. If order is placed online, expect an email confirmation with tracking number once your package has been processed.
Future Delivery Dates
To place an order with a future ship date please contact us directly at (979)421-8530, Tue-Sat 10:00-5:00 CST.
Incorrect Address Fee
Please review your addresses carefully before submitting – there will be an additional $20 charge for incorrect addresses that have to be re-shipped.
Thomas Craft Confections Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason your order does not meet your satisfaction, please email us and enclose pictures. We cannot replace a shipment when the damage is caused by USPS/UPS or if the shipment was damaged after arrival, or if USPS/UPS did not deliver on time/perform as contracted.
Delays with many shipping carriers can occur during holiday seasons. Please take this into consideration, plan accordingly and ensure your shipments arrive on time. During major holidays such as Christmas and Valentines, USPS/UPS may extend their ground shipping times and we cannot guarantee their on-time performance.